FAQSearchUsergroupsProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesPraktikum Singapur Forum Forum IndexLog in

Praktikum Singapur Forum Forum Index » Off-Topic
Computer Freezes Only On The Internet!!!
Jump to:  
faelanstevie

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:27 am     Post subject: Computer Freezes Only On The Internet!!!
Hi,

I've got something I just can't figure out. I have a fairly new Compaq Presario (512 RAM) (200 GB Hardrive) 3200+ AMD Athlon 64 Processor and Windows XP Service Pak 2) with all the bells and whistles. It works just great until I put it on the internet. Then it freezes up and quits on me entirely. Just recently it became infected with several Trojans and malware. I effectively cleaned them all off and have performed all the other steps that are suggested to clean up the computer, including running many many on-line scanners including Trend Micro, Ad-Aware, Sypbot Search & Destroy, Spy Sweeper, Spy Catcher, Spywareblaster, AVG, various reg cleaners, check disk, defrag, Windows Defender, Window Washer and I have cleaned up the "Start" menu to include only the most minimal things that will make this computer work and protect it. OK - as soon as I connect to the internet (which it does very well) it immediately freezes up and when I go into "Task Manager" it shows the CPU usage as 100% - and I can do nothing except try to turn it off which takes about 15 minutes if I use Task Manager. I definitely need some help here - anyone have any ideas ???

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://cnet.co/2GdDeme
Custom explainer video company

Thanks
Send private message View user's profile

Options and Permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Page 1 of 1 .:. Post new topic Reply to topic

Board Security

923 Attacks blocked

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell