FAQSearchUsergroupsProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesPraktikum Singapur Forum Forum IndexLog in

Praktikum Singapur Forum Forum Index » Off-Topic
Windows 10 - Network connection issues??
Jump to:  
crowek

Post Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:09 am     Post subject: Windows 10 - Network connection issues??
Hello,

DS716+II Previously had no network connection isaues. Now without warning, can't read data across the network using Windows explorer or Window Network explorer. Can read access and read data from internet browser. Need help FAST.. have many network drive shares and unable to read or write across these. Also, is there anyway telephone contacts can be made with Synology. I bought from them and installed a DS716+II NAS device as a semi-novas, have gone past my knowledge level and pay grade. Any ideas on how I can fix my problem and get some voice time time with someone at Synology??

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.synology.com/enu/viewtopic.php?t=131362
Product Video Service

Thank you
Send private message View user's profile Send e-mail

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:37 pm     Post subject:
there is alot of youtube tutorial where you can find a way to fix this issue easily i have been faced this types of issues alot of time.

embroider digitizing service

Options and Permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Page 1 of 1 .:. Post new topic Reply to topic

Board Security

923 Attacks blocked

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell