FAQSearchUsergroupsProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesPraktikum Singapur Forum Forum IndexLog in

Praktikum Singapur Forum Forum Index » Off-Topic
Teaching in Singapore
Jump to:  
depprussell

Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:43 am     Post subject: Teaching in Singapore
Hello,

I'd like as much insight as possible into teaching at international primary schools in Singapore. I am interested in a position as either an Early Years (Reception/Prep) Teacher or Primary Teacher (up to Year 4). I have an Australian teaching qualification and have taught in the UK for a couple of years (and a few years before that in another country but I did not have my teaching degree then). Some of my student teaching placements were in IB schools but they were only for a couple of months and not as a paid teacher, so not sure if this counts towards having IB experience (will my exposure be enough of a convincer that I have some idea of this style of learning?).

Someone on this forum mentioned not being able to get a work permit to teach at an IS in Singapore if you don't have 5 years of teaching experience. I can't see any mention of this on official government pages - is this true?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://internationalschoolsreview.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6387
Startup video production service

Thanks
Send private message View user's profile Send e-mail

Options and Permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Page 1 of 1 .:. Post new topic Reply to topic

Board Security

923 Attacks blocked

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell