FAQSearchUsergroupsProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesPraktikum Singapur Forum Forum IndexLog in

Praktikum Singapur Forum Forum Index » Off-Topic
I'm embarrassed to meet guys.
Jump to:  
kroha

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:40 am     Post subject: I'm embarrassed to meet guys.
I am 27 years old. I was married, have a child 4 years. Looks good. Figure the beautiful, hair. Character a normal. The problem is that after pregnancy I have very strongly sagged thumping, was 3 size, and then literally has turned into a ears Spaniel. Surgery for correction or increase is contraindicated, I have diffuse mastopathy. I'm very embarrassed about that.. Shy to meet guys, I'm afraid that when it comes to sex, it will disappoint my Breasts. The bra is nothing, he lifts everything carefully, but without the(( read Everywhere, and see that the breast is of great importance to men, she attracts them in the foreplay plays a big role, men love to "feel" and "mash". I don't know what to do. Very shy. Now there are a few fans who are ready to meet with me, and I still can not decide, I'm afraid that they will be disappointed...
Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website

kareba

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:19 pm     Post subject:
Some lead successful dating stories on the Internet - real life examples. Others categorically do not believe in these innovations and adhere to traditions. That's just for this we need dance floors, as before: eyes to eyes, heart to heart, light touches, the heady smell of attraction pheromones ... I threw my jacket on her shoulders and went to accompany my chosen one. But where to dance today? Modern clubs, unfortunately, are not talking about that at all.
Send private message View user's profile

Marena

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:48 am     Post subject:
And what do you lose? My opinion is that you should use all the dating options that are offered to you today. Be active and show sincere interest in the men you like, but give them the opportunity to take the initiative. If only you will ask questions in a conversation, then you will quickly get tired of constant verbal submissions. The main thing is not to think about your shortcomings.

kareba

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:44 pm     Post subject:
If you spend a lot of time on the Internet, you have probably come across numerous dating sites that attract new users with a bright design https://www.dating.com/5-successful-tips-on-dating-shy-people/, the ability to blog, share impressions of memorable events, and most importantly - the ability to find someone you like and even find your own soul mate. Lonely people who want to meet a representative of the opposite sex, especially those over the age of 30, rely more and more on popular services on the Internet. How to find the best dating sites for a serious relationship, so as not to become a victim of scammers? There are a lot of sites of dubious reputation on the network where you can get a lot of problems by posting your profile. To avoid this, we have prepared a rating of dating sites that will help you begin the search for a second half.

Nika23

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:33 am     Post subject:
In fact, everything may not be the same as when communicating on the Internet. Do not forget that dating through the Internet is always communication under the guise of. It is always easy for you to speak with someone who does not see you, and perhaps never will have this opportunity. Therefore, acquaintance via the Internet is much easier than in real life. Let us recall that such familiar windows on the Internet for messages (through which acquaintances begin), which imply a dialogue.

Options and Permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Page 1 of 1 .:. Post new topic Reply to topic

Board Security

1672 Attacks blocked

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell